Thursday, November 15, 2007

Moving Forward

I’m moving forward again…

I forced myself to use my PDA again…

Then I forced myself to enter my “goddados” with an alarm to remind me if necessary…

I still don’t always do them… but it keeps them in the forefront of my mind…

Every time I get overwhelmed with what lies ahead, I tell myself just take care of the things on my list because every time I complete one of those things, I have moved one step closer to what I say I want the end result to be.

So now I’m back to my 3 day plan and every day I’m seeing progress…

Hell, I’m actually writing this and to me this is a huge accomplishment…

That’s what I want in the present… to feel a sense of accomplishment… to feel that even if my desired end result seems so far off in the distance that I can’t even imagine it, I know that at day’s end I have made at least one step closer to it.

No comments: